Sunday, June 20, 2010

Let me introduce myself


Let me start off by introducing myself. My name is David and I have a huge love for Denver sports. In terms of winning, times have been rough in recent memory for all sports in this town, however we have had a lot of success looking back at the last 15 years. I was fortunate enough to witness the Colorado Avalanche win the Stanley Cup in 1996, followed by the Denver Broncos winning Super Bowls XXXII and XXXIII in 1997, 1998 respectively, and another Cup in 2001 by the Avalanche. We have also seen new stadiums built in the Mile High City for all the major sports (Pepsi Center for the Nuggets/Avalanche, Coors Field for the Rockies, and the New Mile High (the name Invesco is totally weak I am not here to promote Invesco) for the Broncos. So four championships, and three new stadiums. Great! I am thankful but I am hungry for more. And to clarify, I am not hungry for more stadiums, I want more championships.

No comments:

Post a Comment